Royal Canin Satiety Weight Management should only be fed after an according diagnosis and a veterinary prescription.
- diabetes mellitus
- weight management
- chronic diseases, which cause an increased energy demand
- pregnant and lactating females
- saturation: a special fiber combination can increase the feeling of satiety of the dog and help reduce the spontaneous energy intake.
- high protein content: the increased protein content helps to support the maintenance of muscle mass during weight loss.
- bones and joints: selected nutrients can help support the highly stressed bones and joints of overweight animals.
- balanced nutrition: nutrients, minerals and vitamins were added to prevent deficiencies when feeding a diet with reduced calorie.
- The saturation effect of satiety is based on the combination of a high protein content with a high fiber content.
- Due to the low density of the croquettes, the volume of the daily ration can be increased up to 32% compared to other reduction feeds.
Lignocellulose, poultry protein (dried), wheat gluten *, tapioca, maize gluten, animal protein (hydrolysed), maize, wheat, animal fat, beet pulp, minerals, fish oil, fructo-oligosaccharides, soybean oil, psyllium (claddings and seeds), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin, pig)
Additives (per kg):
Nutritional additives:Vitamin A: 13900 IU, Vitamin D3: 700 IU, E1 (iron): 32 mg, E2 (iodine): 2.5 mg, E4 (copper): 6 mg, E5 (manganese): 42 mg, E6 (Zinc) : 139 mg, E8 (selenium): 0.05 mg - preservatives - antioxidants p>
* LIP (Low indigestible protein): Selected, easily digestible proteins with high biological value
Protein: 30% - fat content: 9,5% - crude ash: 5,3% - crude fiber: 16,6% - energy content (ME): 269,2 pro 100g OS
|crude ash (%)||5,3|
|crude fiber (%)||16,6|
|fat content (%)||9,5|
|metabolisable enegry (calculated after NRC85) (kcal/kg)||2876|
|metabolisable energy (measured) (kcal/kg)||2876|
|nitrogen-free extract substances (NFE) (%)||29,1|
|vitamin A (mg/kg)||22000|
|vitamin C (mg/kg)||400|
|vitamin E (mg/kg)||800|
|folic acid (mg/kg)||4,9|
|vitamin B1 (Thiamin) (mg/kg)||18,2|
|vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) (mg/kg)||65,6|
|vitamin B3 (Niazin) (mg/kg)||203,3|
|vitamin B5 (Pantothensäure) (mg/kg)||61,1|
|vitamin B6 (Pyridoxin) (mg/kg)||30,1|
|vitamin D3 (UI/kg)||1000|
|vitamin B12 (mg/kg)||0,19|
Recommended daily ration (g/day):
Offer water to take voluntarily
|goal weight (kg)||beginning of the diet
||after 4 weeks***||weight maintenance
|2 kg||44 g||37 g||41 g|
|4 kg||74 g||63 g||69 g|
|6 kg||100 g||85 g||94 g|
|8 kg||124 g||106 g||117 g|
|10 kg||146 g||125 g||138 g|
|12 kg||168 g||144 g||158 g|
|14 kg||188 g||161 g||177 g|
|16 kg||208 g||178 g||196 g|
|18 kg||227 g||195 g||214 g|
|20 kg||246 g||211 g||232 g|
|25 kg||291 g||249 g||274 g|
|30 kg||333 g||286 g||314 g|
|35 kg||374 g||321 g||353 g|
|40 kg||414 g||355 g||390 g|
|45 kg||452 g||387 g||426 g|
|50 kg||489 g||419 g||461 g|
|60 kg||561 g||480 g||529 g|
|70 kg||629 g||539 g||593 g|
|80 kg||696 g||596 g||656 g|
|90 kg||760 g||651 g||716 g|
*** without weight loss
The right change in diet. Step by step.
Your pet will need time to get used to the new food. To avoid digestive problems, the change in diet should be done slowly and gradually.
|Time of Delivery||3-5 days|
|Manufacturer||ROYAL CANIN Tiernahrung GmbH|