Royal Canin Recovery should be fed only after proper diagnosis and after a veterinary prescription.
- Malnutrition (mis / malnutrition)
- Oral and Maxillofacial Diseases
- Conversion from parenteral to enteral nutrition
- Acute pancreatitis
- Hepatic encephalopathy
- High energy content: A high energy density allows the feeding of small meals and leads to the relief of the intestine (especially important in inappetenced and weakened animals for a sufficient power supply).
- Antioxidant protection: The patented combination of antioxidants (Vit E, Vit C, taurine, lutein), help the body's cells to protect against attacf from aggressive metabolic products and support the immune system.
- High acceptance: ICU patients usually suffer from loss of appetite and weight. The high acceptance in combination with an increased protein and energy density supports a balanced weight and prevents weight loss.
- Gavage: The special texture allows the use of food in gavage * and oral gavage (per syringe).
* For nasogastric probes with a smaller diameter of 10 Fr, the use of convalescence SUPPORT Instant is recommended or a dilution of RECOVERY with warm water in the ratio 1: 1.
Approximately 50% of hospitalized animals are suffering from undernourishment or malnutrition. Loss of appetite, malabsorption, or metabolic disorders are causally related to this. A diet optimization before and after surgery may affect the patient's recovery positively.
Meat and animal derivatives, cereals, vegetable by-products, oils and fats, milk and dairy products, minerals, eggs and egg products, yeast, sugar
ADDITIVES (per kg):
Nutritional additives: Vitamin D3: 300 IU, E1 (iron): 15 mg, E2 (iodine): 0.16 mg, E4 (copper): 1 mg, E5 (manganese): 4.5 mg, E6 (Zinc): 47 mg
Protein: 14% - Fat content: 6.2% - Crude ash: 1.7% - crude fiber: 2% - Moisture: 72.5% - metabolizable energy: Dog 1160 kcal / kg, Cat 1200 kcal / kg - Essential fatty acids: 1 , 8% - EPA / DHA: 0.45%
|Ingredient analysis table||Amount|
|Arachidonic acid (%)||0,05|
|Crude ash (%)||1,7|
|Crude fiber (%)||2|
|Dietary fiber (%)||3|
|Fat content (%)||6,2|
|Metabolizable energy (calculated according to NRC 85) (kcal / kg)||1160|
|Metabolizable energy (measured) (kcal / kg)||1130|
|Methionin cystine (%)||0,4|
|Nitrogen-free extractives(NFE) (%)||3,6|
|Omega 3-fatty acids (%)||0,6|
|Omega 6-fatty acids (%)||1,2|
|Vitamin A (UI/kg)||2000|
|Vitamin C (mg/kg)||65|
|Vitamin E (mg/kg)||140|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamin) (mg/kg)||53|
|Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) (mg/kg)||0,04|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) (mg/kg)||5|
|Vitamin B3 (Niazin) (mg/kg)||56|
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid) (mg/kg)||3|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxin) (mg/kg)||3|
|Vitamin D3 (UI/kg)||320|
Recommended daily intake (g / day):
Water should be available at all time.
||Level 1||Level 2|
|Increased energy demand,
end of convalescence,
|Time of Delivery||3-5 days|
Virbac C.E.T. Chew Strips for small and medium Dogs <30kg 141 g
8.39 €Incl. 7% VAT, Excl. shipping
Virbac Nutri-plus Gel Energy Paste 120,5g
9.09 €Incl. 7% VAT, Excl. shipping