Canosan is a supplement feed for dogs for the regulations, stabilisation and regeneration of conective tissue, cartilage, tendons, ligaments and joint capsules. The ingredient gonex is obtained in a sophisticated manufacturing process using green-lipped mussels bred in New Zealand. The ingredients of marine origin stimulate the connective tissue metabolism and make the chondrocytes, the essential building blocks, available.
Because of its composition Canosan can be used on dogs of all ages:
- For young dogs, especially of tall breeds, to prevent growth disturbances
- In times of high stress, to prevent sings of wear in the joints und to support the tendons and ligaments.
- For elderly dogs and dogs with existing disturbances in the movement, to support the stability and elasticity of cartilage and to improve the disturbed metabolism of joints and connective tissue.
Crude protein 13%; crude ash 9%; crude fat 3%; crude fiber 3%
(1 measuring spoon equates ca. 14 g)
- Dog up to 10 kg: 1/4 measuring spoons per day
- Dog up to 20 kg: 1/2 measuring spoons per day
- Dog up to 30 kg: 3/4 measuring spoons per day
- Dog up to 30 kg: 1 measuring spoon a day
Canosan® can easily be given along with the food and is very well accepted by the dog. The Canosan® pellets enable the dog owner to control the intake very well. Canosan® can also be used as a cure in long term use.
|Time of Delivery||3-5 Tage*|